Monday, October 8, 2007

My first post!!

im a down to earth girl who is interested in meeting new men.
I am not here with vast expectations but I'd like meet a warm person with values and standards,with a good head on his shoulders who can make me smile.
I am a very very sweet girl and i know this may come across as rather demanding or bitchy but i mean it with the best intentions
- dont waste your time or mine if u dont have big expectations for the future. i have my plans for my future and will not be with someone who does not have their priorities straight or is only a dreamer. I am still in school studying commerce.

-I consider myself to be a morally traditional girl. this point cannot be emphasized enough BELIEVE ME!!!!! Religion is very important to me. altho i am not a practicing Christian i do have a very strong belief system which i would appreciate in a friend

- if you expect sex from a girl move on, because i dont do that, if you want one that will give sex on the first date.

- if one of the questions u will ask me is to see my picture, please go away!

if interested send me an email. Dont be shy i dont bite!!

P.S. if i didint post my picture is because id rather get to know someone first. but i do have pictures and yes they are of me!!!

No comments: